Introducing our boy wonder: Ryden Louis Sangalli born on 7/10/10 at 12:17am. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long. We are so happy after 9 well really 10 months of anticipation he is here and our lives have already changed for the better!
YAY for the blog and another YAY for the boy wonder. Also, how is it that you look so pretty still sitting in your hospital bed? I didn't look nearly as good! PS- Naps and 3hr time difference makes a phone call more complicated doesn't it! I'll see if I can make it happen tomorrow.
YAY for the blog and another YAY for the boy wonder. Also, how is it that you look so pretty still sitting in your hospital bed? I didn't look nearly as good! PS- Naps and 3hr time difference makes a phone call more complicated doesn't it! I'll see if I can make it happen tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteSounds good! I have faith it will happen soon!
ReplyDelete