So the day finally came when both Ryden and I were ready for him to be put in his crib. Luckily I can report it was a grand success for Ryden, I am still adjusting, although the second night was already easier than the first. He slept 12 hours his first night in his crib waking up only once to eat at 5am and slept till 8:30am. This is the image I was greeted by when I came to see him in the morning. Don't you love the sleepy eyes, but he still managed to show me his cute lil smile. Way to go Ryden!

Good job Ryden! Such a sweet face to see first thing in the morning. This morning the first thing I saw was Juliana sitting straight up in her crib. First time for that. Usually I see her face pressed against the bars and her arms stretched out towards me.
ReplyDeleteAhhh that must of been soooo cool!!!
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, I love those sleepy, happy to see mama eyes! So precious!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is amazing... so wonderful :)
ReplyDelete