Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Vay-cay

Last week Brian was on vacation so we decided to go to Sunriver in Oregon for our first family vacation with just the three of us. We had a wonderful time just relaxing and enjoying one another! If you haven't stayed at the Sunriver resort it was beautiful and the staff was informative and friendly. So if you do not have enough people to stay in one of the big Sunriver houses, just stay at the resort. We can't wait till Ryden is older so we can take hims sledding or snowboarding! Brian and Ryden at dinner
All bundled up!
The 3 of us
My amazing latte that came with a rock candy sugar stick, too cute!
Breakfast time!
Playing and looking out at the golf course
Play time
Our room
Our view of the golf course

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love Sunriver! We've gone every year for the past 6 years. But we're moving northward this year. This post makes me crave going back however. You have a crazy cute family, Nat. Good for you for getting away...and I seriously want that latte right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that latte right now too. Yummy. I love your family picture.

    ReplyDelete