Thursday, August 18, 2011

Solo steps.

Last thursday I was at the park with a friend, we were sitting on a blanket and talking. All of a sudden R stands up without holding onto anything and took four steps. E & I looked at one another and started clapping for little man. He was so proud. Ever since then, he has been gaining more confidence with each stride. I have been trying numerous times this week to post other videos we have been taking daily of his progression. Unfortunately blogger hasn't been cooperating with me. We still primarily have a crawler on our hands but he is quickly moving towards walker. Here is a video of our soon to be solo walker this morning! Way to go R!

2 comments:

  1. Go R Go! He'll be running in no time. :) And I love the family photos too. (Couldn't leave a comment for some reason). They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete