R has increased his vocabulary and loves to babble. Some of his new words include; bath, more, ball and gra-ma.
He can show you his eyes, nose, and belly. The other day we asked him where his belly was while he was wearing a onesie tee. He was trying to pull up his shirt to show us his belly and couldn't figure out why his shirt would not come up.
He is a climber. If he is determined to get to something he has figured out how to create a stair to get to what he wants. Today I even found him hanging from one of my bathroom drawers; his little feet kicking off the ground.
He still is loving food. His teachers at school know he will be happy in the morning if they have his breakfast ready. If it isn't he will just help himself to his neighbor's breakfast.
It is alway so interesting to hear what others say about your child when you are not around. R's teachers tell us he is helpful and easy going. He is content playing by himself or with others. He has gotten more comfortable playing outside on the playground and will explore more now.
I can't wait to see what new experiences will come next month.



So installing Chrome was the answer to my comment issue - yay! I'm back baby! The "Taz" is such a big boy, I love watching him grow, virtually. It's so funny how life changes once they get vertical. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, look at all that blond hair! You do such a good job summarizing all the special things R is up to. I wish I could come by and watch the taz in action!
ReplyDelete