Saturday, October 8, 2011

A night out...

...on the town.

Our friend started a production company that puts on charity events for children services in Portland. This event was a 1920's cocktail party benefiting Trillium Family services. It was held at a great newer restaurant in the Pearl District called Irving Street Kitchen. It was a wonderful event that these hard working people put thousands of hours into I'm sure to make a success. I was excited for the yummy food and Brian was excited for the hosted bar.

We had fun with 3 of Brian's good friends from forever and being out on a saturday night. I felt like a teenager who had snuck out of the house. That how weird it was to be out again, in a bar on a saturday night.

It was a later evening than we had had in forever, well not counting sleepless nights with a teething or sick infant. Brian even made me end the evening in the T-bell drive thru.

Nights like this remind me mamas and dadas need to do this from time to time.


Walking to the event
Brian and Ira
Photo time with props, took some convincing but they were having fun!
Paul and me.
Bootleggers at the Ball.

1 comment:

  1. Looking beautiful as a flapper! Love it! Good reminder...I should take your advice.

    ReplyDelete