-With all his running he is burning those calories so he is only tipping the scales at 22 lbs.
-Is using his signs more to communicate; please, thank you, milk, & more.
-He can show you where his eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, ears, hands, bell-e, and feet are located.
-Still chatting up a storm. Some new words are; Carl (our cat), says "hi" & "bye", papa, uncle, car, up, more & bath.
-When he is upset or not feeling well the show "Wiggles" calms him. The four guys kind of creep me out but I'm happy we found something that he likes to watch. Gives me at least 5 minutes to do a chore.
-He doesn't want to sit during evening book time anymore so I sing to him instead most of the time.
-Still a good eater but eats better earlier in the day.
G-ma & R sporting their Halloween duds.
Our silly monkey
Trick or Treat!
Lil man got yet another virus, this time it was hand, foot & mouth. It was not a fun week for anyone involved; especially R! His horse voice from the sores in this throat broke my heart.
There is a quote that says "A mom of little boys works from son up till son down." I think that applies here - ha! I love the cuddly monkey costume. :)
ReplyDelete