Sunday, November 13, 2011

Surprises & " I do's".

We went up to Seattle a couple of weekends ago for my dear friend K's wedding to her soulmate. It was a great weekend & was my second night away from R. It was so nice to be able to have my full attention directed towards the friends we do not get to see all that often and have a real adult night out.

We also were able to surprise B's bf AJ at his birthday brunch at Salty's in West Seattle which was coincidently was the area of Seattle we were staying in. I had been telling B for months to call AJ to say we would be up there for his birthday weekend & make plans to meet up. Well my hubby is a typical procrastinating man. Yes, it is a stereotype but is fitting for most of the men in my life. If your man is not like this, let it be known he is probably the exception to the rule. Well, in a positive light it ended up benefiting us that B hadn't contact AJ so we could surprise him. Everyone was sitting at the table when we arrived & AJ was pleasantly surprised that we made it up. It is always nice to give someone a much deserved special surprise.

Here are some photo memories of our weekend full of two special events!

B & AJ
E, S, A & B
E squared
I love this beautiful pic, look at that sun setting!
WWU girls!
Love these girls.
Sorry T, you got caught checking those scores!
Childhood friends, so glad S married this goof ball.
Cake time & it was soooo good!
B thinking he is really funny!
Girls & Mrs. Brown
Sangalli's & Trinhs
Two of the best ladies I know.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at these wedding photos! Kara looks SOOO beautiful! So fun to see everyone, you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto - everyone looks great and the bride is gorgeous! So fun you got to stay over in W Seattle too. I work over there, it's a fun area.

    ReplyDelete