B and I both got snowshoes for Christmas. One more reason to get us up onto the mountain. We decided to try out our new gear on New Year's Day. We got lucky and it was a beautiful blue bird day at Trillium Lake. R was decked out in his new Columbia gear we scored at the employee store and was instantly a snow lover. Although how could he not be with two snow loving parents?
Mama & R
When are we going to get this show on the road?
We're off!
I just realized all our pictures make it look like we were the only ones there but it was packed! I never knew so many people snow shoed!
B & N
Where am I going to run next?
Hey Dada! Wait up!!!
Come & get me!
3 of us.
Sledding fun before we left. This picture looks deceptive, no we did not send him down a hill by himself=). This is like a foot long ant hill but he loved it!
B & R ready to hit the road. Can't wait to do it again!
Fun! All three of you look like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete