A couple of weeks ago B & I had a date night at a great place in Portland called The Loaded Brush. It was a Living Social deal a month ago and I heard these classes are fun. B wasn't really interested until I told him one of the upcoming painting classes was of Mt. Hood. We had a wonderful time and I would recommend this place to anyone who is interested. The owner Aaron was funny, helpful & entertaining.
We had planned on having a competition and having people vote on whose was better but I gave up that idea when I was called the "special" student. Well at least I had fun=).
I think they look AWESOME!! How fun... I think that's a great idea for a date night! I'll have to keep that in mind someday. Also, your little guy is the cutest thing ever! I know what you mean about wondering where the time has gone. You blink... they change!
What an awesome date night idea! And does "B" stand for Bob Ross because I think you guys did a great job on those paintings, I'm really impressed!
ReplyDeleteThanks Missy! You two should do it next time you are home & the G-pa's can watch J.
DeleteWow! You guys did great! What a cool thing to do together.
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun!
DeleteI think they look AWESOME!! How fun... I think that's a great idea for a date night! I'll have to keep that in mind someday. Also, your little guy is the cutest thing ever! I know what you mean about wondering where the time has gone. You blink... they change!
ReplyDeleteyes, you two need to do this, soooooo fun! thank u! all of yours are lookers 2!
Delete