R's 1st Haircut
We have been putting off R's 1st haircut because it seems as soon as you cut it they become little boys. I wasn't ready for that. I loved his shaggy lil do. Until this point B had been giving him small trims from time to time. His untouched curls in the back would stretch past the middle of his back it was wet.
Well R & I went with B to get his haircut the other saturday and decided to let lil man has his 1st haircut with his daddy. The lady who cut his hair has been cutting B's hair since he was in high school. She is a sweet lady and was so wonderful with R.
You hear about little kids freaking out when getting their haircut; thankfully this did not happen. R loved being in the barber chair and getting his golden locks cut. Although I do think he looks super cute with his new do; we did have hair-do remorse after it was over for days.
![]() |
| Love these curls! |
![]() |
| Loving it! |
![]() |
| The final product |











No comments:
Post a Comment