Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday DADA!!!


It was B's birthday on Monday.  R has discovered a birthday party means he gets cake.  So for the last week if I mention dada's birthday is coming up he wants to talk about cake.  He was so excited to say "Happy Birthday" to daddy and help him blow out his candles.

He also has a thing lately with seeing pictures or videos of himself.  At least once a day he will tell B or me, "I wanna see me"!  So we will have to show him photos of himself on our phone or the computer.  He also like to get his picture taken and take pictures of others.  As you can see below he really likes to ham it up for the photos and usually looks like a one eyed pirate.  A pretty cute one eyed pirate if I do say so myself.  I just realized I should of had him be a pirate this Halloween and the pictures would of been classic....Looks like he will just have to settle being a one eyed robot.





1 comment:

  1. Great stories! Juju asks for birthday cake almost every other day. It's funny how exciting birthdays are to the little ones.

    ReplyDelete