Well this kid is almost 7 1/2 months as I write this post so I thought I better get to it! Seems like each day flies by quicker than the one the day before. Always someone needs to have their diaper changed, helped wiped, needs to eat or stuff can always be cleaned. I feel I am finding more of my grove though at this point having these two cute munckins.
Brennan finally graduated off the acid reflux medication!!! This was a wonderful milestone. Although he still spits up; he doesn't need a bib on 24/7 anymore! He got his two bottom teeth the week he turned 6 months and teething doesn't seem to be bothering him as much as it did his older brother. He has enjoyed any food I have tried with him & eats well. He can roll but is most content just laying on the ground playing with his toys. He is easy to make laugh or smile. Doesn't mind anyone holding him. Is now waking up about 2 times a night to feed.
Weight: 15 lbs 10.1 oz (17th percentile)
Height: 27" (72nd percentile)
HC: 43 cm (29th percentile)
We love you so much Brennie Boo.

No comments:
Post a Comment