Sunday, November 7, 2010

We have a roller!

I have a lot to blog about our recent trip to Cali and Ryden's first plane trip, but that will have to wait for another day this week. Just trying to recover from the vacation. I realized today I should have been recording video's on my still camera, we still need to purchase a video camera but I wanted to document Ryden's new trick! He is officially rolling. I have seen him roll from tummy to back but haven't caught him yet from back to belly. He started doing it this week but only in a stealth manner in the middle of the night. Which sure scared me to find him the first time in the middle of the night on his tummy. Today he finally decided to show off and I caught it on camera! It is amazing how things change so much in a week in the life of an infant. He is soooo active in the middle of the night. I lay him down with his head pointed north and wake up to find his head pointing south. As a parent you truly find so much excitement in the little accomplishments your child makes and before if someone told me their child just started to roll I wouldn't of understood. A new lens to see life!

3 comments:

  1. What a strong little boy! I know what you mean about the little accomplishments; isn't it awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did start on his back, but I was alittle late in recording=).

    ReplyDelete