Ever since B did the Spartan race in June he has been hooked on terrain races. A couple of saturdays ago he did another 12 mile terrain race called the Tough Mudder in Tacoma. I do not have pictures since he went alone with a friend and boys don't really take pictures to remember events like those.
R likes to talk about daddy's "mud wace". This weekend he tried on the head band B got and showed us his big muscles.
Still can't escape the pirate/cheesy face that is the new photo look. I still think he looks pretty cute though.


The pirate smile is awesome! And I love his cute strong man pose.
ReplyDeleteDoes J-man do these kinds of smiles too?
DeleteYES! I almost said something about that, actually. When J-man smiles on command, it looks more like a growl or a grunt. You gotta love it. ;)
DeleteSo I have a pirate & you have a doggie?=)
Delete