Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Baby B @ 2 weeks

At two weeks it is what to be expected with our boo boo.  Sleeping a lot during the day and NOT a lot at night.  We have had some good nights and some really BAD nights too.  A bad night consists of this cute lil one crying and from around 11 pm to 4 am in the morning.  Not the most fun evening for anyone involved in this process. Luckily this time around I know it is short time period (hopefully) and I will sleep again SOMEDAY!
He is a good eater and when I got to our lactation class for our weekly weigh-ins he is putting on weight like a champ.  
From what I have learned thus far Baby B does not mind a ride in the car and usually falls asleep.  He is a very consistent spitter and I have to make sure he is wearing a bib at all times and I have a burp cloth within arms reach.  He does not care at all for a wet diaper and will let you know when it is time to be changed.  It has been known to change it 3 times within 30 minutes.  He is unsure of a pacifier but it does help calm him at night.  He loves to be cuddled and rocked.  
We all love him so much and feel so blessed he chose us as his family.

Statistics at 2 weeks

- Weight:  8 lbs 4.6 oz= 38 percentile
-Height:  20 3/4 inches=  56 percentile
-Head Circumference:  35 1/2 cm=  21 percentile


Sleeping

What up homie?!

First bath at home!

Wasn't the biggest fan.

2 week weigh in...8 lbs 4.6 oz

Da boyz!

No comments:

Post a Comment