B has thankfully been home for 3 weeks and has one more week of paternity leave. He has been wanting to take R to the mountain to play in the snow and really wanted me to go. I was pretty adamant that I was not going to go but finally going for a drive in the mountains and getting out of the house sounded nice. So we packed our family of 4 up and drove to Mt. Hood on a beautiful sunny day. We went to a nice snow park called White River right near Mt. Hood Meadows. I bundled our very new boo boo in a sherpa outfit and had him snuggled close to me in the Ergo carrier. It ended up working very nicely.
R at first did not want to walk in the snow and wanted B to carry him which was surprising because he usually loves the snow. After taking a couple trips on the sled he really started having fun. He loved the "way deep snow". After about an hour of play; we packed back in the car for the drive home.
It was a nice, quick trip!






No comments:
Post a Comment