Monday, May 27, 2013

Dozer Days

We had been anxiously awaiting this event for awhile.  R is really into construction vehicles these days and this is such a wonderful event put on by many local companies!  Although it rained again this year we had a great time!


Can you tell how excited I am to be here?

Doing what he loves; getting dirty!





Playing on the giant tires with daddy


I was shocked he wanted me to go on this with him instead of daddy; made me feel so good!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome event! He looks so cute (I mean, cool) in his construction hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will need to bring J next year! It is at the rock quarry off 192nd!

      Delete
  2. I'm just laughing at the contrast of our activities. This is the difference between having two little boys and two little girls. What a rad activity! Lucky boys...and mama!

    ReplyDelete