I know a lot of mothers or fathers probably feel the same way as me. Sometimes you can't help but count the minutes until you put your baby to bed so you can have a minute to yourself. That minute or two might be to watch a show you have on the dvr, take a shower, or just pack your lunch for the next days work. So you finally get your minute and it feels good, but then you start to miss them. How can you miss your baby already when you just laid them to rest an hour ago but you do. So you creep into their room to watch them sleep in all their beauty. What are they dreaming about, you might think or just stare in disbelief on how quickly they are growing. I can't take enough shots of the little man sleeping because I don't know if I can think of anything more beautiful than a precious baby sleeping.
Perfectly stated, Nat. I'm the same way! Ryden is so stinkin sweet in these pics, esp the last one with his lil butt in the air. :)
ReplyDelete