We met in our freshman dorm 14 years ago, lived together in a house for 2 years and have been ever since. Although they live in the Seattle area and I'm down here we have made it a tradition to have girls weekends at least twice a year. Not including the other visits with all our college girls. This weekend when the girls, plus Sarah's youngest Elijah came down we did some of our usual things. We visited the adidas employee store (thanks E), took Sarah to Voodoo for some donuts and got some great Stumptown lattes. At night Bri bbq'ed up some awesome salmon. I wish you girls lived closer but am thankful we still have our girls weekends! xoxo
Elijah
Elijah and me
Sarah and Cam
Sarah and Elijah
Bri and his new bff
Roomies: Sarah, Cam, Nat and Coco
Elijah and Ryden
Ryden and Ohna (only 3 days apart)
Yayaaa, Higgy in the house! Has it already been 14 years since freshman year. We're old. ;)
ReplyDeleteGee, I know. Time flies, I need to go back to that ol'place. What floor did you live on again??
ReplyDelete