Friday, July 29, 2011
Big kid pool & a little fish.
It is fun to see what characteristics of your husband & yourself that you see in your child. This month R, at this point, has shown us two things about himself that both B & I both love. Water & food. Good thing the old wise tale that eating and then swimming is dangerous has been disproven! Today we finally had a day in the 80's so I took R to Auntie M & Uncle Danimal's house. At first R showed no facial expressions as we floated in the warm watery oasis. Then as he became more aware of his surroundings I started to see him kick his little feet & splash his hands. I will have to get this little man swimming lessons soon because when we took him out of the floaty he would try to get out of my arms! No water fear for this guy! He loves to put his face into the water and was content floating around.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment