We celebrated R's rookie year last weekend with close friends and family. It was a baseball extravaganza and it was a special day that we ( Brian & I), will never forget. We got lucky with perfect weather but since it was after the 4th of July when summer usually finally comes to the PNW we knew we had pretty good chances, but you never know up here as I look outside to gloomy skies right now! R did enjoy his day although I don't think he knew all the excitement was for him. It was a very surreal day knowing that one year prior, just after mid-night I met & held my precious angel for the first time. I will do another post about his first year but this is just about his big celebration. Thank you to all that came & made this day even more special for us. We feel blessed beyond belief everyday to have such amazing people surrounding us.
Dessert table with baseball cupcakes, cookies & cake pops!
Dessert table & cute banner Reive helped me make!
Concession stand
Raif & Liz are neighbors who were at MY 1st birthday party too!
Grandpa Bill & GG Herb
B, N & R all wearing our Dodger blues!
Aunt Maryann & Uncle Chris
Uncle Chris & GG Herb
Friends.....
and more friends....
Chowing down food from the hot dog & nacho bar.
Nat, E, & Reive, with C spotting the treats.
K, Carrie (with # 3 due), C & K
Godfather AJ & lil J
K & C showing their baseball tattoos
My boys.
Family.
Grandma K, Nat & R
Uncle Chris & Uncle Danimal
L, C, R & K ( keeping little man company while he ate his lunch)

First taste of "sin" as Uncle Danimal says!
Good to the last bite!
He is good at sharing!
All his goods, before his helpers opened them for him=).
Your backyard looks beautiful! Great bday theme. Super fun and I'm so impressed at how your little man can eat some cake!
ReplyDeleteI wish it was my backyard, well not the up keep=). It is Bri's parents house! Perfect place for a party!
ReplyDeleteAwesome party! I didn't know that you are Dodgers' fans! =)
ReplyDelete@M- Bri grew up in the Valley until junior high, so he always went to Dodger games, that's his team!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Love the cupcakes, the concession stand, everyone in their ball gear. Such an awesome idea Nat!!Home run. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo cool to see bday pics!!! SOOO wish we could have been there :(
ReplyDelete