Now that R is off any sort of baby food/pureed vegetables he has been introduced to all sorts of new foods lately. He has become what I call a garbage disposal & will eat anything that is given to him. At times he also seems like a bottomless pit, we can't believe how much he can eat at times. I hope this is not just a phase & we are lucky not to have a picky eater on our hands but that might be wishful thinking??
B was craving steak on saturday night, so we decided to try a old Portland landmark. Sayler's Old Country Kitchen for dinner. It is an old school steak house, that kind of reminds me of The Old Spaghetti Factory in terms of a meal that comes with all the fixins. You get a relish tray, bread, soup, salad or coleslaw, your entree & starch, plus ice cream! Best of all it is a GREAT steak!
In the relish tray their was olive, dill pickles, & those little corn. R ate it all! No sour pucker here when I gave him the pickle, he loved it. I hope this is the start of a good eater who likes to eat everything like his dada! Only time will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment